Urinals consume upto 171,000 liters of fresh water per urinal per year. Odors from Urinals are also disgusting and require frequent cleaning thus wasting more water.
Vyuh is a unidirection bi-fluid valve that allows the urine to flow down into the plumbing but blocks the odors from coming back up. This device is a retrofit technology that converts an existing waterflush urinal into waterless urinal, besides blocking odors.
Our Patent pending technology used in Vyuh enables this device to convert any regular water flush urinal into a waterless urinal.
* Low Cost – Our device is the lowest cost solution in the market
* No Odor – As an added bonus, your toilets would no longer stink (if cleaned and maintained properly)
* Low Bacteria Load – Absence of water deters bacteria growth.
* Saves up to 171,000 liters of fresh water per urinal annually.
* It is An eco-friendly solution
* No Recurring Costs - Vyuh uses a Mechanical odor trap that does not need any consumables.
* Easy to maintain - Vyuh is completely detachable.
* Long Life - Made of sturdy, highly durable material
* Retrofits on to existing Urinal bowls, thus reducing installation costs.
* World's first 3D animation manual