Our innovation can help to promote use of toilets by village people having shortage of water, non availability of skilled workers and modern construction material in villages. Precious saving of about 13000 liter of water per year from one toilet seat is also possible.
- Toilet seat can be fixed with nut and bolts . No need of cement ,sand, water and skilled workers to build toilet hence it is equally suitable for disaster affected water scarce areas.
- This is the best solution to achieve total sanitation by providing solution to the problem of both municipal solid waste and human waste.
- It contains all the good features of compost toilet like enriching soil by recycling of minerals, preventing pollution by eliminating sewage, decomposing toxic chemicals , destroying pathogens by heat generated in thermophilic process, eliminating waste disposal cost, but excludes the ill features of compost toilet like absence of clean look and floor opening made in pit causing discomfort to user due to smell .
- It contains aesthetic cleanliness and hygienic features of modern water carriage system based conventional (w.c. seat) toilets.
- The used sanitary napkins can be disposed off in this toilet by just sliding the napkin (which is carbon rich because of paper/ cotton and will be utilized in composting) through the seat . This will help to promote the use of sanitary napkins in village, which is rare, just because throwing of napkins to garbage bins is seen as taboo in villages.