Upper limb prosthetic users suffer from the inability to do everyday activities and lack of self-confidence. ReArm, the Next Gen Smart Prosthetic Arm, solves this problem and provides the following:
- Grasping and Ungrasping: Automatic grasping and ungrasping mechanism triggered by change in dynamic pressure of the muscles. This allows intuitive use of hands for everyday work.
- Soft Upper Sheath: Expands giving a snug comfortable fit and avoids skin damage. Supports 2 kg weight to be held/lifted by user
- Expandable Prosthetics: The sheath can be resized to accommodate growth of the amputated limb in young people and avoid the problem of loose joints
- Water and Dust Proof: Can be used in typical Indian conditions. For example, in the kitchen by a housewife, in a dusty environment by a farm worker etc
- Used in bilateral (both arms) or single prosthetic (right or left arm)
- Highly effective prosthetic arm, light weight, easy to use, and comfortable to wear