What is AGNIi?
AGNIi is an initiative of the Government of India to bring innovation, industry and society closer together. The initiative will help connect owners of innovative solutions with the market and industry and create the necessary synergies across the initiatives undertaken by multiple stakeholders driving India’s innovation goals.
Who can apply to AGNIi?
Any individual, MSME, Startup, Research Programme, Academic institution or organization working on innovative products with at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that can be commercialised can apply.
What are the benefits to apply?
AGNIi hosts a gamut of services to help an innovator achieve their desired goal:
- Connection with the industry to scale up and advance the innovation to the market
- Expert feedback on design, unit economics and idea protection to help the innovator further refine their idea and strategy
- Online training modules for the innovators and mentorship programs/workshops
- Opportunities to network and connect with other ecosystem players and access to infrastructure for developing products
- Technology validation support and recognition by experts to support the innovator in their commercialization journey
- Support for different modes of commercialization such as technology transfer, licensing, joint ventures and setting up a business.
- Opening opportunities for funding and investment
- Recognition on a national platform for selected innovators and their work via outreach and marketing
How do I apply?
Please complete the application form available on this website to submit your innovation. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered email ID.
What is the process post application?
Once your application is submitted, our team consisting of industry experts will evaluate your project and provide comments. At each progressive stage of the assessment process, feedback is provided and training modules are made available either through the online platform or through training workshops.
What is the last date to apply?
The last date to apply for the first AGNIi cohort is 31st December 11:59 PM IST. The dates for the next cohort will be announced at a later date.
Is this scheme limited to patented/protected technology only?
The scheme is open to both patented and non-patented technology.
Does AGNIi provide funding?
AGNIi is a facilitation and not a funding program. The program includes facilitating select innovative solutions to connect with funding agencies and investors.