This is a voicebot platform in many Indian languages working over phone calls and mobile apps, including NLU and speech recognition.
It works with external API’s or data sources as a voice layer to help users access information and complete transactions.
What pain-point does it solve?
1. The mobile internet and TV are at best consumed by 30% of Indians and it’s not possible to track who has been contacted
2.The need for customer service quality at lower costs with fewer people
Who are the ideal users of our technology?
Vernacular speakers, who are not comfortable with written English or digital apps, prefer speaking in their local language to get and give information
How does it solve the pain-point?
Voxta custom multilingual intelligent voice assistants make it easy for people to speak and get information, have questions answered and complaints resolved, using voice over phone calls or mobile apps. The platform can be rapidly customised, for different service and languages, for mobile apps or call centres. This can be done for both outbound and inbound calls.
What makes us stand apart from competitors ?
1. Access to information to all Indians, in the way they want – voiced in their own languages
2. Rapid implementation - configurable and supports continuous changes as new information needs to be incorporated
The story of our successful deployments
1. Government Swaach Survekshaan spoken survey covering 80,000 people in 7 languages, calling 3m people
2. “Political Siri” voicebot for Mr.Modi in Indian elections
3. Bus ticketing voice app for ticketing in 2 languages
4. Leading global bank customer acquisition pilot in 2 languages
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.